Thursday, January 15, 2009

Captains log 1-15-2189

I have finally repaired the ship's log system so that I won't feel so strange talking to myself. It seems that when the ship took fire from the last encounter with pirates, the log system failed and all the previous recordings were lost. As of yet I have not been able to recover any lost data so I will start to recount our tale again.

I am Captain Rodger Brogan of the Interplanetary Space Exploration Coalition. My 5 member crew and I have been searching new planets to start crop programs on and have found more enemies than suitable planets. We have been leap frogging around our current galaxy for a few weeks now being chased by several black cruisers that have labeled us as threats apparently when we haven't even had contact with them. In our last two encounters two of my crew members have died and that leaves only myself, Mac, Phyllis and Jefferson. Mac was able to patch up the ship so that we could escape but we cannot take many more hits before the ship becomes unrepairable. We detected a seemingly abandoned outpost on our long range scanners yesterday and are on our way there. Hopefully there will be some supplies or weapons we can use there. Hopefully we don't run into one of those cruisers again...

Captain out~

No comments:

Post a Comment